Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation

                           Class Evaluation 


  1. What I like about this class is where I learn new things from the new artifact, share our idea and work to our class and sometimes have free time.
  2. What I don't like about this class is the time out monitors, the journal and the work we do.
  3. I don't think there's any recommendation for this class but to make the time out monitors short.
  4. Yes, I sometimes read my life planning goals journal because I want to know what I want to do and what can help me.
  5. Yes, I'll try my best to be a CTR person for 24/7, because I always been nice to everyone and have fun with them but sometimes I also make mistake which isn't CTR but at lease i learn them.
  6.  What I learn about this class is when

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

                           Class Evaluation  What I like about this class is where I learn new things from the new artifact, share our i...